The Gestalt AI/ML Program enables organizations to build digital & data skills, processes, playbook and best practices and exploit the power of AI and ML to deliver superior business performance. The approach centers on the following three pillars:
Build AI/ML Capabilities
Build Data, Analytics & AI/ML Skills
Our exclusive program that enables business stakeholders to identify, understand, work with, analyze and argue with data.
It includes understanding and practicing:
- Data Preparation
- Analytics & AI/ML models
- Data Visualization
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Process & Operating Model Improvement
- Business Case & ROI
Systemize use of Data & Intelligence
Develop the playbook for institutionalizing and driving innovation in data management and advance analytics across the enterprise. Decode the data & AI/ML technologies landscape, identify & use the right data for visualization, analysis, & insights, using descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and RPA and ML models.
- Architecture & DataOps
- MLOps for standardized and reusable algorithms
- ModelOps for Scalability & Collaboration
- Explain-ability & Augmented Intelligence
- Governance & Playbooks / R&R
Develop Digital Proficiency & Mindset
Help the business teams develop the mindset to instinctively work through technology. Our program helps cultivate a digital-first mindset in your teams, demystify digital technologies, learn digital methodologies and visualize the power of digital & data.
Our interactive workshops unpack the core technologies, showcasing both the value and risks they create, and develop the required literacy for learners to successfully engage with ‘digital and data’.
- Areas covered range from understanding tech landscape to relevant soft skills and digital methods
- Assess Digital Readiness and maturity using Digital Talent Maturity Model
- Digitally Immersive Workshops to help learn and practice digital way of working